Tuesday 16 July 2013

The Employment Office

The Employment Office 


Doing jobs at the Employment Office is one of my main ways of earning kinzcash.  If you do the right jobs often, you can start earning a lot of kinzcash there every day. 

How to earning a lot of kinzcash:

Tip #1: Master a hard job. As you can see on the chart below, the jobs are divided into 3 categories: Easy, Medium, and Hard.  If you make it to level 3 on a hard job, that means you will earn 350 kinzcash every time you do that job. There are only 2 hard jobs; Kinzpost Sorter and Kinzville Mover.  I highly recommend Kinzville Mover.  I personally find it a lot easier and quicker to complete.  


Tip #2: Go deluxe.  I realize that that isn't an option for everyone, but if you can go deluxe, do.  You get to do an extra job every day. So, if I master a hard job like Kinzville Mover, I can potentially earn 700 kinzcash a day by doing that job twice.  

Tip #3: Do jobs more than once a day.  Since you can do a job every 8 hours, you can potentially do 3 jobs per day (not including your Deluxe job).  If I do the Kinzville Mover three times a day, plus one extra Deluxe time, I can potentially earn 1400 kinzcash a day at the Employment Office.  However, that isn't very realistic, as few people have the time to do that. If you can though, try going on Webkinz in the morning, do a job + your Deluxe job, then log on in the afternoon/evening and do another job.  That is more realistic, and you will earn 1050 kinzcash!  

Tip #4: Have at least two medium-level back-up jobs that you can do if there are no hard jobs available that hour.  You should be level three in these jobs (you will earn 250 kc each time).  I like the Grocery Clerk job and the Babysitter job; they are the easiest medium jobs in my opinion.  If you are a fast typer, the Ms. Birdy's Assistant job is not that hard either.

Tip #5: Sometimes you can do extra jobs if you go to Today's Activities.  You don't get to choose what extra job you do, so it's a good idea to be level 3 in most jobs so that you can earn the maximum amount of kinzcash.


I hope this helps!

Xoxo,
Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment